Is Your Church Ready?
The ChurchSAFE Plan Builder:
- Is a complete, web-based, step-by-step planning tool.
- Is easier to use and much more effective than a Word template or sample plan.
- Provides instructions and resources to help you complete each page of your Church Emergency Plan.
- Consolidates critical information you need in an emergency.
- Results in a complete Church Emergency Plan and Ready Kit.
- The ChurchSAFE Plan Builder is simple and gives you a complete yet concise plan.
- Each planning topic is introduced in an overview.
- You fill in information for your church.
- ChurchSAFE works in the background to build your plan.
- When ready, review your plan and publish!
- The ChurchSAFE Plan Builder gives you an emergency plan unique to your church.
- Your plan can be written by one person or as a team project.
- Your work is saved; you can easily come back to where you left off.
- The Ready Kit assembles critical information into a mobile version or wallet card.
The ChurchSAFE community is a forum for on-going support and networking with access to:
- Updated information for your plan.
- Continual support and technical assistance.
- Links to share ideas and to request and offer assistance in emergencies.
- New plan modules, training and best practice discussions.
The Ready Kit contains these and other data:
- Church leader and community partner contacts.
- Church, local response and regional contacts.
- Church member skills list and special needs list.
- Facility access and security data.
- Alternate facility and vendor contacts.